Learn More – Informational Webinars
Register to attend one of our upcoming informational webinars to learn more about the LCOP. These webinars will be interactive, and you will have the opportunity to speak with our lead instructor, Chris Brookfield. After registering for the webinar, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the meeting.
March 4, 2021
(noon to 1 p.m. Eastern Time)
Why Earn Your LCOP Certificate at NC State
- 132-hour International Coach Federation (ICF)-certified Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
- Robust instruction in all of the ICF Core competencies
- Intended for those seeking to become an external executive coach, an internal coach, or a leader who wants to set him or herself apart by consistently bringing out the best in employees
- Designed to develop coaching skills and provide you with a significant opportunity to put your newfound skills into meaningful practice and apply them in an organizational setting
- Upon completion of the program, you are awarded a Certificate of Completion and meet the academic requirements for one of two ICF certifications: Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Registration Fee: $10,950
Participants may be eligible for the Sallie Mae loan and MyCAA. Visit the Funding Sources and Financial Assistance webpage for more information.