Over the course of the program, you will progress through 5 learning concepts:
- Leadership Coaching Foundations
- Creating Awareness
- Language and Emotion
- Performance and Change
- The Process and Business of Coaching
Leadership Coaching Foundations
You will explore foundational coaching concepts and their relationship to adult learning theory.
- Connecting leadership and coaching
- What is coaching?
- Coaching mindset
- LCOP coaching model and adult learning perspective
- Curiosity and judgment
- Powerful questioning
- Active listening skills
- Gordon Model
- Values coaching
You will discover how to be fully present, build trust and establish authenticity with clients.
- Establishing the coaching relationship
- Technical problems vs. adaptive challenges
- Mental models
- Perspectives coaching
- Establishing trust and intimacy
Language and Emotion
You will learn how to use language and emotions to create purposeful conversations with clients.
- Direct communication skills
- Ladder of Inference
- Coaching for emotion
- Designing actions
- Planning and goal setting
- Managing progress and accountability
Performance and Change
You will learn to apply your newfound coaching skills in support of your client’s change journey and goals.
- Change and personal change journey
- Use of assessments in coaching
- TTI Success Insights assessment
- High-performing teams
- Team Diagnostic assessment
- Reflective observer
The Process and Business of Coaching
You will discuss the business of coaching and develop your own personal coaching brand.
- Coaching in organizations
- Coaching using 360 feedback
- The economics and business of coaching
- Internal vs. external coaching
- Completing the coaching relationship
- Building your personal brand